Monday, May 3, 2010




My week was highlighted by meeting a group of young entrepreneurs from Kenya. They visited our dairyfarm and we talked about business and daily farm operations, family,weather and story. not just the story of dairy farming , but of course the tales I tell. I was pleased they recognized an African folk tale which I had used on Earth Day to entertain families at nearby Bicentennial Park and Pond. It was one of those perfect moments when my two worlds come togehter and everything fit perfectly. I am so lucky to have met these exciting new faces in the Kenya business circle and hope that their time here on a mentorship exchange will provide them with many ideas to transform their growing companies to sustainable enterprises serving their families and community. Here is an example of one such company.




YouTube - The Fruits of Success in KenyaShort documentary on TechnoServe's work to help two Kenyan entrepreneurs ...www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DhJfRLbQi0




No comments:

Post a Comment